Healthy pizza

We all know that processed food is bad for us…but Pizza tastes sooo good, so we still eat it. I am occasionally guilty as well! However, I have been making a healthy version of this commonly eaten fast food.

Preconception and pregnancy is such an important time for both the mother and the baby. It is the time when nutrition matters the most. Healthy, nutrient rich diet before and during pregnancy is associated with improved fertility, improved baby health, and adequate baby birth weight. Start your healthy habits today!

However do not feel guilty if you occasionally have a bad meal. Just eat it, forget about it and start healthy eating from your next meal.

Follow 80/20 rule. Eat nutritious food 80% of the time and allow yourself to be occasionally naughty the other 20% of the time. It is all about the balance! Good luck! If you need my guidance you know where to find me.



1 medium cauliflower

70 grams ground almonds

1 table spoon flour

1 table spoon dry thyme

3 eggs, beaten

salt and pepper



shredded cheese


pepper or whatever veg you fancy



Preheat the over to 200 degrees and grease two baking trays, otherwise it will stick to the tray! (I use coconut oil).

Blitz the cauliflower in the food processor until its resembles the consistency of rice. Transfer it to a mixing bowl, add the ground almonds, flour, thyme and season with salt and pepper. Mix in the eggs, and combine all ingredients well. The consistency will be fairly wet.

Divide the mixture in two and flatten each half to make two pizza bases. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly golden.

Spread the bases with pesto, add cheese and other toppings and bake in the over for further 10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Sprinkle with oregano and enjoy!

This recipe comes from Health and Fitness magazine.


CALL ME TODAY 07707 638781 Or fill in our quick contact form